Week ending June 5th

A lot happened this week. I got sick. Then I got engaged. Then I got tired running for 4 hours on Saturday.

I got sick: Didn't run on Monday and Tuesday.

I got engaged: Proposed to Haley. You can read all about it on her blog. So excited.

I got tired: Ran four 6-mile laps on the Polecat trail, at a decent pace. About 750' climbing per lap.



Right after I proposed in the park

Dennis and I on Saturday
(Photo: Sparkle's fb)

Mon: 0 (sick)
Tues: 0 (sick)
Wed: 6.25 (still sick)
Thur: 5
Fri: 6.25
Sat: 24 (4x6 miles 1:01; :56, :57, :55)

WEEKLY TOTALS
41.5 miles; 3100'

This week broke my 9-week streak of weekly milage increases. It also broke my 24-year streak of not being engaged. Think I came out ahead.

Next week: shooting for 52 miles!


1 comment

sally June 6, 2011 at 3:46 PM

You are amazing and oh so cute!

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Gnar Jogging | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER