Week ending April 24th


Finally linked two ok weeks in row. Graduated college this week. Feeling pretty good running-wise. Not going to push it for another month or so.

On one night run this week I was able to keep my pace below 8 min miles with my HR under 160. I think the 40 degree temperature made me more a little more efficient.

Some pics from our trip to Zion last week:

Haley's family making lunch

Bed head

Me and Halebombs



Mon: 4.5

Tues: 5

Wed: 5

Thurs:

Fri: 5

Sat: 6

WEEKLY TOTAL
25.5


3 comments

Haley April 26, 2011 at 7:34 PM

i love this website, also www.facebook.com

Quin May 7, 2011 at 11:37 AM

haha! Dude, you look stoned out of your mind in the bedhead picture.

jojo May 7, 2011 at 11:01 PM

Quin, haha I was pretty greasy and my eyes were trying to swell themselves shut for some reason.

Post a Comment

 

Copyright © 2011 Gnar Jogging | Powered by Blogger | Template by 54BLOGGER